- We prepare for orientation & induction - airport pickups, information packs, and 24/hr on-the-ground support for the entire time you are in Zimbabwe.
- Our staff work hard to ensure our projects are responsible and sustainable over the long-term and that you make a positive impact on communities as well as your own life. In order to recruit and retain good staff, we have to offer competitive salaries.
- Finances are used to purchase vehicles that we use to inspect and supervise programmes as well as transport volunteers/interns/exchange students to project locations.
- Tiritose includes safe, hospitable accommodation and city guides in the programme fees.
- We will use your fee to grow and maintain our partner network worldwide as well as other placement related administrative tasks that have a cost.
- We work hand in hand with the organisations you will be placed with. Your fee goes towards building materials, educational toys, teaching aids among other necessities that are needed to facilitate a lasting impact on the communities and organisations.
- Tiritose is a relatively new organisation and we are currently getting our name out to the world, this requires significant investment in marketing and promotion. Our goal is to attract the best and most committed individuals to our programmes. The main overhead we currently have is marketing. We are also involved in travel and speaking engagements, as well as the updating and maintenance of all our IT related processes ensuring navigation and use of our website is easy and efficient.
- Marketing materials such as pamphlets and brochures will ensure that volunteers/interns/exchange students and faculties understand Tiritose’s initiatives and mission, which in turn will enable them to find the right projects based on their interests.
- Tiritose is a non-profit organisation, and this means that the little profit realised is invested back into the organisation after all other overheads have been met and for the development of new initiatives.
- The profits will be used for feasibility studies and due diligence prior to introducing new projects.
- We also plan to use the profits to support various organisations that we may not be in partnership with on a needs basis, an action that is strongly aligned to our long-term mission of developing & advancing the socio-economic landscape in Zimbabwe.