Be the change you want to see – the question is not WHY volunteer, but WHY not?
Get Involved &:
- The opportunity to make a small difference in people’s lives and an even bigger one on your own life
- Help break the cycle of poverty in families, empower communities through sharing ideas and skills exchange
- Become part of the solution and help communities and organisations from within, and in turn feel a sense of achievement
- Help yourself by leaving your comfort zone- dare to be different
- Understand different cultures and challenge those personal limits -try Mopani worms while you are at it!
- Get your hands dirty through practical on-the-job experience like no other
- Immerse yourself and learn about animals, the environment and wildlife conservation - nothing beats the unspoilt Zimbabwean landscape and geology.
The challenges are cumbersome, the opportunities are plenty, so come learn from within. Hang out with the locals because when you experience it first-hand, you will learn and more easily comprehend the lived realities of others. By understanding the ins & outs, you can make meaningful contributions. So come and let us build together because you and I are the difference.
Wesley Maraire, Managing Member & Founding Trustee