Figuring out how much you will need is the first step. From placement admin fees, flights, accommodation, meals, travelling and other miscellaneous expenses like souvenirs. Be sure to make the campaign personal, show your passion and the reason why you would like to get involved.
- Crowd funding- Sites such as: www.volunteerforever.com offer a good platform to launch a campaign where you can begin to source funds for your trip.
- Set-up a blog about the project you are going to be volunteering/interning with.
- Host an event in your hometown and have your community assist with fundraising.
- Donate your birthday and have friends and family help with this fundraising initiative.
- We will help you market your fundraising initiatives via our various social media platforms.